Monday, September 6, 2010

Fashion is a Religion. This is the Bible.

Vogue! Anna Wintour! FASHION! Yes, I am indeed talking about the September Issue. It was released a good while ago, but it’s still one of my favourite movies, I can watch it over and over again.


For those of you who love fashion, even for those who don’t. PLEASE give it a watch. It chronicles an insider view of the day-to-day happening of Vogue magazine and the editor in chief behind the greatness: Anna Wintour.

People would do some questionable acts so as to get their hands on the September issue of Vogue (myself included). The Vogue 2007 issue was, and remains, the largest selling issue of Vogue, reaching 13 million people, having a larger impact on the multibillion dollar fashion industry than any other publication in history.

Seeing Anna Wintour at work and seeing how she is basically God in the fashion world is just awe-inspiring. There’s something about her I can’t put my finger on, people are drawn to her. And no one can deny: she pulls off her signature bob with style!


Do yourself a favour – give it a watch.

2 comments:

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)