Saturday, October 29, 2011

events ~ the lot launch ~ canal walk

Last Thursday I went to the launch of The Lot at Canal Walk, and what a fantastic evening it was! Conveniently located opposite Honey Child and YDE, this is the place to be at Canal Walk. On arrival we were spoiled with champagne and red velvet cupcakes as well as a personal tour of the new store by owner, Ash Battle.




Beautiful black and white canvas prints adorned the walls and sets the scene for a retro shopping experience. And the clothes! What beautiful pieces there were, I simply did not know where to look first! There were maxi dresses, gorgeous jumpsuits, crop tops, high-waisted denim shorts and so much more.






Thank you to the lovely ladies for being so helpful!


Spilt Milk swimsuits, gorgeous!

The ladies could have their nails done by Nail Dresses; 'I <3 the Lot' Nail Dresses were made for the occasion. Too lovely!



Girls being girls, my friend Tara and I had about 15 pieces to try on; eventually we narrowed it down to two gorgeous pieces - Tara bought a gorgeous cardigan and I am absolutely in love with the polka dot vest I bought, lucky girls!




There was also a small section of Wardrobe pieces, a store which Ash also owns. I also was lucky enough to meet Jo Alexander who owns the clothing label Moth Clothing - also such beautiful pieces!




Jo Alexander and Ash Battle - was lovely to meet you both!

I <3 The Lot :)

All in all the shop looked aboslutely amazing, and there is no doubt that it will be hugely successful!
Congratulations Ash!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. ah!yay!what an awesome post! Thanks so much love.. shall be emailing you soonist'

    love

    Jo Alexander
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE The Lot! So happy they are in canal walk!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)